Snoring or irregular air passage during the sleep is a serious disorder that leaves many people in utter distress and suffering with associated complications. Most physicians nowadays recommend their patients to use the anti snoring jaw strap. These straps are also called anti snoring chin straps. Here is a short guide about this new product and its benefits in overcoming the problem.
How does the Anti Snoring Jaw Strap Work?
The anti snoring chin straps push the jaws forward giving it the proper position during sleep to ensure there is no air congestion.
These straps provide two-way protection to stop snoring:
• Keeping the jaws in this position ensures that the tongue does not fall back into to the throat that often causes blockage for the air passage.
• It also protects the neck area from the vibration of the loose tissues situated adjacent to the neck and the jaws. The strap remains firmly positioned even during sleep to keep the jaw line firm and free from vibration.
This technique is tested and recommended as a safe alternative to taking medicines or other stringent measures.
Once the anti snoring chin strap is placed on the chin area encompassing the head, you may need to make small shifting to get the comfortable fitting. It should not be too tight or left loose allowing space for vibration of the loose tissues. Keeping the strap too tight may result in headaches so make sure to adjust the fittings as per comfort. Follow the user guide provided with the product package.
Benefits of Using the Anti Snoring Jaw Strap
• This is a convenient anti snoring solution for people using dentures, those suffering with gum diseases, or undergoing treatment for TMDs.
• Very economical and suitable for long term usage
• Easy cleaning and maintenance
• Silk material band with non allergic fabric offers complete comfort even during prolonged sleeping hours
The patients suffering from nasal infections or allergies similar to sinusitis should not use these straps. You should also avoid using the strap when you have extreme blockage during cough and cold. Using the strap will reduce your ability to breathe through mouth that is essential when the nasal passage is blocked to ensure your body receives oxygen for respiration.
The patients with sleep apnea should not use the jaw straps. Such people should use the Continuous Positive Air Pressure (CPAP) therapy along with the chinstrap (if necessary). It is better to consult your physician before using the jaw strap.
When purchasing your product, it is essential to trust the best brand in the market. Easy Breathe, the premium brand selling a range of anti snoring product line offers supreme quality anti- snoring jaw straps that are scientifically designed and dedicated to address this problem particularly. The anti snoring jaw strap is designed under the monitoring of the group of experienced doctors and surgeons specializing in respiratory tract treatments, nasal congestion issues etc. These straps are economical and effective for patients with extreme restless sleepers, nasal snorers etc.